Progressives: Find Monday’s agenda here and below. You can find the minutes from our March and April meetings at these links. Join us as we discuss how we might best help elect Democrats, and forward progressive issues in 2019 and 2020.
Progressive Democrats of Buncombe County
May 13, 2019, Meeting Agenda
Monday (6:30 pm to 8:00 pm)
ORDER OF BUSINESS:
- Call to Order by Larry Dodson, VP/Acting President
- Moment of Silence
- Welcome Attendees and Introduction of Executive Committee
- Approval of March and April 2019 Meeting Minutes
- New Business:
- Progressive Caucus Spring Meeting 5/4/19 update.
- General Caucus meeting Raleigh 6/8/19 discuss.
- Voter ID effort to help: Board of Elections data as a source? Other entities outside of DMV issuing Voter ID?
- Discussion of “Greening Up Democratic Headquarters.
- Partnering with Democratic Auxiliary groups: meeting once and month and future events as joint effort.
- Les Leopold: Runaway Inequality discuss.
- Nominations opening for PDOB President, VP, & Secretary.
- River Clean Up date and how to sign up.
- Announcements (Anne Craig)
- Other new business
- Discussion Topics (break out into brainstorming groups)
- Should we have PDOB membership dues and if so, how much?
- What ideas do you have to increase membership
- What committees, if any, should PDOP form?
- What should PDOB prioritize in 2019-20?